Dr. Cynthia Colson Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Advanced Technology
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Colson?

WORST experience EVER

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Dr Coulson is absolutely HORRENDOUS. She was rude and made me very uncomfortable. I went in to have my wisdom teeth removed using general anesthesia and when she couldnt get a vein she went completely off the deep end on me telling me it was fault and then refused to finish work on me. She refended my $1900 but kept $95 of it for the "consultation fee". Im glad she didnt finish the procedure, now im lucky i get to see someone more competent and caring. She lacks compassion and i dont recommend her to ANYONE. Steer clear of this office. I will say her staff was extremely courteous. Other than that i was very dissatisfied.

Advanced Technology

Not impressed

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Cynthia Colson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Gilbert, AZ.