A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Thomas practice?
Dr. David Thomas practices Family Dentistry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Dentists.