A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Foley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Foley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bernard Foley DDS, DMD, and PC is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Foley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Foley practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Dentists.