A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Butterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Gary Butterman DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Butterman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Butterman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Butterman practices Family Dentistry near Centennial, CO.