A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dicesare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicesare graduated from U of Med and Den of New Jersey.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dicesare accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Dicesare practice?
Dr. Daniel Dicesare practices Family Dentistry near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Easton, PA.
See Toms River Dentists.