A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Comfortable treatment and atmosphere
- Dental care for children and adults
- Digital radiography
- Implants- for crowns
- Laser dentistry
- Professional and friendly team
- State of the art facility
- Teeth Whitening
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Faber practice?
Dr. Daniel Faber practices Family Dentistry near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Dentists.