A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Goeckermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goeckermann
Education & Awards
Dr. Goeckermann graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Dr. Goeckermann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Goeckermann DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Goeckermann practice?
- Dr. Daniel Goeckermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Goeckermann practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Dentists.