A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dugan, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dugan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Dugan DDS is a male dentist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Dugan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dugan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Dugan practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Dentists.