Dr. Daniel Dugan DDS Patient Reviews

• Satisfaction

April 13th, 2017
A Doctor that cares
Satisfaction
I've been to other doctors for swelling in my jaw. Most of them looked at me like I was crazy and couldn't find anything wrong. As a final last resort I made an appointment to see Dr. Dugan. It was such a great experience, from his friendly staff to his bedside manner. He really took the time to listen to me and figure out what was going on. I didn't feel rushed and really felt like a priority.

February 16th, 2017
Excellent Oromaxillary surgeon
Satisfaction
Does excellent work and has very helpful staff

April 6th, 2016
Love Dr. Dugan & Staff
Satisfaction
I've had a bad dental experience in the pass. I called and made an appointment . The lady that answer the phone was really nice. She explain to me step by step what was going to take place at my appointment.She asked me if i wanted to come in the same day or the next day. I was like what office is willing to let you come the same day? wow!I was thinking i would get an appointment 2 to 3 weeks later. I picked the next day.I felt better after talking to the lady that answer the phone. I went in the next day the office was nice and clean. It didn't smell like a dental office. The lady gave me paperwork to fill out she was nice. The assistant to an x-ray of my teeth. She was very polite. Then I got to meet Dr. Dugan. He was so polite and caring. He explain my treatment to me step by step where I could understand it. Then i went over cost ( I felt like all this great service and caring staff is going to break the bank) When she went over fee's and i had little out of pocket. That was amazing!!!!! I kept asking the lady that's it? Wow!!! I had same day surgery. It went great!! The Doctor his self called me to see how I was doing. I'm really impress with Dr. Dugan and his amazing Staff!!!

March 18th, 2016
When you need good dental work1
Satisfaction
one of the absolute best!!

January 27th, 2016
Satisfaction
Very professional and caring! Would definitely recommend.

September 6th, 2015
Greedy Doc
Satisfaction
I was completely horrified and shocked to discover that this dentist charges nearly DOUBLE the rate of others for his services. A simple, straightforward wisdom tooth extraction with no complications on a healthy young female cost nearly $3000!!!!!!! For all of about 20 min of the doc's time! I'd have been a lot better off going to get my teeth out in Mexico. He sure has lots of photos of pretty quarter horses on his walls, though, so at least I know my money's being used for the worthy cause of supporting disadvantaged rodeo ponies.

May 14th, 2015
Rip-OFF
Satisfaction
The real problem with this dentist is his cost. It's a total rip-off to have to pay more for a simple wisdom teeth extraction than a used car ($2800). This is just about twice what others charge. All for a straight-forward procedure that took no more than a quarter hour. This kind of greed is why we need a NHS in the US.

April 9th, 2015
Satisfaction
Very pleased with the friendly/professional staff! Dugan is very knowledgeable & has great bedside manner.

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Daniel Dugan, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Hurst, TX.