A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Labriola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Labriola is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Labriola graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Labriola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Daniel Labriola DDS is a male dentist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J D. Labriola practice?
- Dr. J Labriola has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Labriola practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA.
See Annandale Dentists.