A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Labriola graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Labriola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labriola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Labriola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Labriola practice?
Dr. John Labriola practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Woodbridge Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Labriola, Dr. Deshawn Labriola, Dr. Jan Labriola, Dr. Hank Labriola, Dr. Shayne Labriola, Dr. Shane Labriola, Dr. Jackie Labriola, Dr. Giovanni Labriola