A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Saunders is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saunders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Saunders DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Daniel Saunders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Saunders practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Vernon Rockville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Dentists.