A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Baker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Orange City Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel A Baker DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrel A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Darrel Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrel Baker practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
See North Sioux City Dentists.