A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Banta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Banta DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Banta practice?
- Dr. David Banta has 1 office location.
Dr. David Banta practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.