A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Banta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banta accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 14 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Banta practice?
Dr. David Banta practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.