A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bullard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bullard accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- United Concordia - 6 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Bullard practice?
Dr. David Bullard practices Family Dentistry near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Marion, OH.
See Chillicothe Dentists.