A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bullard is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bullard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edwin Bullard DDS, DMD, and MS is a male dentist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. David E. Bullard practice?
- Dr. David Bullard has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Bullard practices Family Dentistry near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Marion, OH.
See Chillicothe Dentists.