A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bullard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Bullard practice?
Dr. David Bullard practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH and Groveport, OH.
See Columbus Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Bullard, Dr. Davis Bullard, Dr. Dewey Bullard