A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ison graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ison DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. David Ison practice?
- Dr. David Ison has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ison practices Family Dentistry near Williamstown, KY.
See Williamstown Dentists.