A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ember:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ember graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ember has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ember accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Ember practice?
Dr. David Ember practices Family Dentistry, Periodontics, and Pediatric Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.