A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Fisher DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Fisher practice?
- Dr. David Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Fisher practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Dentists.