A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fisher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Fisher practice?
Dr. David Fisher practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Dentists.