A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haaslo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaslo graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Haaslo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haaslo accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Haaslo practice?
Dr. David Haaslo practices Periodontics and Pediatric Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Elsinore, CA and Lynwood, CA.
See Phoenix Dentists.