A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cantor is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cantor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Cantor DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Cantor practice?
- Dr. David Cantor has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cantor practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA.
See Annandale Dentists.