A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hunter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hunter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Hunter DDS is a male dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David K. Hunter practice?
- Dr. David Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hunter practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Dentists.