A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hunter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunter accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Hunter practice?
Dr. David Hunter practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Grapevine Dentists.