A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Miller DDS and PA is a male dentist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Dentists.