A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Miller practice?
Dr. David Miller practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Dentists.