A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Leonoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonoff graduated from Stony Brook University.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leonoff accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Leonoff practice?
Dr. David Leonoff practices Family Dentistry, Periodontics, and Pediatric Dentistry near Ronkonkoma, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holbrook, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Dentists.