A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maxwell, General Dentist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Root Canals
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roketha Maxwell DDS and PC is a male dentist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. David Maxwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Maxwell practices Family Dentistry near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Dentists.