A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Harshaw graduated from University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry.
Dr. Harshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 2007
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Winslow Harshaw DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Harshaw practice?
- Dr. David Harshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harshaw practices Pediatric Dentistry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Dentists.