A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Diehnelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehnelt graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Diehnelt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Ella Diehnelt DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Dawn E. Diehnelt practice?
- Dr. Dawn Diehnelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Diehnelt practices Family Dentistry near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Dentists.