Comfortable Office:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Top Notch show details Top Notch
by Nicky Brooks on Apr 27th, 2015

I had gone into Dr. Rye for a consultation after almost being taken advantage of by a greedy, twisted dentist. So I went in there highly skeptical and defensive. I was having migraines and heard a total mouth reconstruction would do the trick. He and his staff were very up front and honest. They answered all of my questions to the best that they could with the limited information I could provide. I had no idea what I was getting into, but I signed on with them and took out a loan to cover the expenses. There were a few times I had to call him and his staff after hours, but they were very helpful. They also came in early one time for an “emergency” visit, without any attitude on their part. Toward the end, I was under a tight deadline b/c I was moving overseas. They fit me in and finished everything on time. Dr. Rye didn’t take my insurance, but if I were to move back to the area, I’d go back to him. He’s definitely worth the extra money. He doesn’t just come in, do his work, take your money, and shoo you away. He takes pride in providing quality service and product.