inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 27th, 2015
Top Notch
I had gone into Dr. Rye for a consultation after almost being taken advantage of by a greedy, twisted dentist. So I went in there highly skeptical and defensive. I was having migraines and heard a total mouth reconstruction would do the trick. He and his staff were very up front and honest. They answered all of my questions to the best that they could with the limited information I could provide. I had no idea what I was getting into, but I signed on with them and took out a loan to cover the expenses. There were a few times I had to call him and his staff after hours, but they were very helpful. They also came in early one time for an u00e2u0080u009cemergencyu00e2u0080u009d visit, without any attitude on their part. Toward the end, I was under a tight deadline b/c I was moving overseas. They fit me in and finished everything on time. Dr. Rye didnu00e2u0080u0099t take my insurance, but if I were to move back to the area, Iu00e2u0080u0099d go back to him. Heu00e2u0080u0099s definitely worth the extra money. He doesnu00e2u0080u0099t just come in, do his work, take your money, and shoo you away. He takes pride in providing quality service and product.

Nearby Dentists

D Rye, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Fairfax, VA.

Dr. Dana Ericksen

be the first to rate this Dentist

Dr. William Stringham