A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Victor is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Victor graduated from University of Michigan Dental School.
Dr. Victor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Anthony Victor DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Victor practice?
- Dr. Dean Victor has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Victor practices Family Dentistry near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Dentists.