A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Alevizos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Alevizos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alevizos graduated from DDS - University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Minneapolis.
Dr. Alevizos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Childrens St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Lynn Alevizos DDS, DMD, and MS is a female dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna L. Alevizos practice?
- Dr. Deanna Alevizos has 7 office locations.
Dr. Deanna Alevizos practices Pediatric Dentistry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hamel, MN and Chanhassen, MN.
See Minneapolis Dentists.