A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ceramic braces
- Clear braces
- Invisible braces
- Lingual (behind the tooth) braces
- Self-ligating braces
- Traditional metal braces
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Kumar Gupta DMD and MS is a male dentist and practices in Orthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Deepak K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Deepak Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Gupta practices Orthodontics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Dentists.