A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Miller, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Miller DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denis Miller practice?
- Dr. Denis Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denis Miller practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brookings, SD and Mitchell, SD.
See Sioux Falls Dentists.