A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis-Duke Yamashita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis-Duke Yamashita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamashita graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yamashita has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis-Duke R DDS Yamashita DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis-Duke R. Yamashita practice?
- Dr. Dennis-Duke Yamashita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis-Duke Yamashita practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Montebello Dentists.