A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanfacon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sanfacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Sanfacon practice?
Dr. Dennis Sanfacon practices General Dentistry and Prosthodontics near Upper Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Upper Darby Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Sanfacon, Dr. Dwight Sanfacon, Dr. Sydney Sanfacon, Dr. Dion Sanfacon, Dr. Sidney Sanfacon, Dr. Denis Sanfacon