A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Spence is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from Univ. of TX HSC - Houston.
Dr. Spence has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Spence DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Spence practice?
- Dr. Dennis Spence has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Spence practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX.
See Tyler Dentists.