A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dexter Flemming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dexter Flemming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flemming graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Flemming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dexter Kert Flemming DDS, DMD, and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dexter K. Flemming practice?
- Dr. Dexter Flemming has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dexter Flemming practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, MI and Warren, MI.
See Wyandotte Dentists.