A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dino Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dino Calabrese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from Georgetown University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Calabrese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dino D Calabrese DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dino D. Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Dino Calabrese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dino Calabrese practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sea Girt, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Brick Dentists.