Dr. Dipti Srivastava Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Dipti Srivastava?

August 4th, 2017

Great experience

Very thoughtful and gentle approach. Was told all options esp. because i went for a dental emergency. Would highly recommend Dr. Dipti and her staff.

April 20th, 2017

Wonderful dentist office

I highly recommended Dr. Srivastava, and her staff I was in incredible pain driving around looking for an emergency dentist and ran across this wonderful office. I have nothing but great things to say it was 450 in the afternoon and I called and the office manager got me in immediately for an extraction. Thanks to them I now have a treatment plan and I am no longer in pain, I look forward to finishing my care with this office great people and very reasonably priced. My prior Dentist that I was trying to get a treatment plan with recommended dentures I was horrified so I continue to look for a dentist and I ran across this office and I am so very grateful . Thank you for helping me save my teeth.

March 20th, 2017

Dental appointment

I was very satisfied with my experdnce Dr. Dipti. I felt like the dental office team was very welcoming and concerned about my well-being period I had a deep cleaning done in the office and Dr. Dipti was very gentle

September 13th, 2016

Great experience, very gentle

Dr. Dipti was very gentle and understanding. Staff was helpful. Modern office...all in all very satisfied.

March 18th, 2016

Modern, Gentle dentist

Modern equipment's and office and Dr. Dipti listened patiently to my concerns and was gentle in her approach. Teeth look great now. Thanks a lot!

February 20th, 2016

Dentist you want to go toalways

Very caring and understanding doctor. Explains everything in details and patiently listens to her patient. 100% satisfied .

August 14th, 2015

Gentle Dentist, very reliable

Dr. Dipti is gentle and compassionate in her approach. She will listen to you and plan yr treatment with you in the timeframe you want it done. Small, cozy office and they give you the time it needs. Very reliable!

June 3rd, 2015

Fantastic Doctor Dentist and Side Kick

Best establishment I have every been . Very professional and caring. I highly recommend the doctor and side kick. Gentle. Very clean. I am a very regular customer. Thanks soooooo much.

March 20th, 2017

February 5th, 2016

February 1st, 2016

January 11th, 2016

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Dipti Srivastava is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Auburn, WA.

Dr. Kunal Walia