A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Callan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Callan graduated from Umkc.
Dr. Callan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Callan DDS and PA is a male dentist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Callan practice?
- Dr. Donald Callan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Callan practices Periodontics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Dentists.