A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Copenhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Copenhaver, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Copenhaver DDS and MSD is a male dentist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Donald Copenhaver practice?
- Dr. Donald Copenhaver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Copenhaver practices Orthodontics near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Allen Dentists.