A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Phee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Caries
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Oral Hygiene
- Root Canals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Hoon Phee DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Dong H. Phee practice?
- Dr. Dong Phee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dong Phee practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.