A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci, Dentistry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Bridges and Crowns
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Dental Implants
- Gap between teeth (Diastema)
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Headache Disorders
- Impacted Tooth
- Root Canals
- Teethgrinding at Night (Sleep Bruxism)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- > Show all expertise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Periodontics, Endodontics, Family Dentistry, Orthodontics, and Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci practice?
- Dr. Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci practices Periodontics, Endodontics, Family Dentistry, Orthodontics, and Prosthodontics near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Dentists.