A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Root Canals
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Gairns Ness DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Ness practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ness has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Ness practices Family Dentistry near National City, CA.
See National City Dentists.