A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Styka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Styka graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Styka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Styka DDS is a male dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Styka practice?
- Dr. Douglas Styka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Styka practices Family Dentistry near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Canfield Dentists.