A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Puffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Puffer is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puffer graduated from Univ of MN-School of Dentistry.
Dr. Puffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan R Puffer DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duncan R. Puffer practice?
- Dr. Duncan Puffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duncan Puffer practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, WI and Hibbing, MN.
See Duluth Dentists.