A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Black has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Community Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Black DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Black practice?
- Dr. Edward Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Black practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Dentists.