A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Black has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Black practice?
Dr. Edward Black practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Dentists.