A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Garry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Garry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Garry graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Garry DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Garry practice?
- Dr. Edward Garry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Garry practices Family Dentistry near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Dentists.