A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hobbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Harris Hobbs DDS is a male dentist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. Edward Hobbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hobbs practices Family Dentistry near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Longview Dentists.