A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Eisenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Frederick Eisenberg DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Endodontics.
- Where does Dr. Edwin F. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Edwin Eisenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Eisenberg practices Endodontics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Dentists.