A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Eisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin F. Eisenberg practice?
Dr. Edwin Eisenberg practices Family Dentistry and Endodontics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Dentists.