A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Slade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Slade is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Slade graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Slade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slade accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin W. Slade practice?
Dr. Edwin Slade practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Warminster Dentists.