inactive

• Caring Manner
  • Pain Minimized
  • Satisfaction

December 28th, 2015
One of the best dentists I experienced
Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
I have seen more dentists than I had military duty stations, which is not unusual, since the military dentists work in a particular location only for a finite number of years before being reassigned. Anyway, I have had the good fortune to be under Dr. Barlan care for a little over two years (2012-2014). During that time, Dr. Barlan has time and again saved my teeth from more serious harm by discovering things missed by other dentists that should have been noticed. Her experience and attention to detail are indicative of the professional care she gives every patient under her care. Unfortunately, she no longer works for the military dental clinic but has since started providing her dental service at "Fusion Dental" Reston VA (located on Sunrise Valley Drive). If you are in need of a great DDS that makes you feel comfortable, explains every procedure, and cares about your smile, I would highly recommend Dr. Elaine Barlan.

April 6th, 2013
Great dentist
Doctor Barlan did a lot of work on my teeth, including 2 crowns. She is extremely thorough, which I loved. She took her time with every tooth she worked on, made sure it was done perfectly. I didn't feel a thing. She wanted to make sure I was comfortable and felt no pain. She went on maternity leave and if she's not back to practicing, I will be very very sad. Highly recommend.

March 30th, 2016
Satisfaction

October 17th, 2015

May 1st, 2015

Nearby Dentists

Elaine Barlan, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Chantilly, VA.